Document Controller - Hunter Power Project | Newcastle
|Fixed Term Contract
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
Snowy Hydro is a dynamic, integrated energy business that has been providing on-demand, reliable energy to Australia for generations. Snowy Hydro owns and operates a powerful combination of generation assets, including the mighty Snowy Mountains Scheme, gas and diesel plants, and contracted wind and solar energy. We also provide electricity and gas to about 1 million retail customers through our retail brands Red Energy and Lumo Energy.
An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced Document Controller to effectively and efficiently provide a consistent approach to document and data control and administer the use of Aconex.
This fixed term 12 month contract is based at the Hunter Power Project's Kurri Kurri Power Station (Kurri Kurri, NSW) where you will be reporting to the Information Management and Systems Lead, and be responsible for ensuring all Project Information, correspondence and documentation remains up to date and is available in a timely and comprehensive manner to the project team.
You're key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the accuracy of all project registers and information systems, specifically Aconex, in respect of Contractors Document submissions, drawings, scope and design variations and quality inspections
- Monitor the distribution and reconciliation of formal submissions of documents by the Contractor
- Issue and track location of all documents and drawings
- Ensuring the timely review of Contractors Documents drawings by Project Managers and Engineering
- Monitor compliance with document control requirements
- Implement efficient project-related document control registers and procedures
- Nurture strong relationships and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with key internal and external stakeholders
We're looking for someone with:
- 2-4 years of previous Document Control work experience, ideally in a technical environment
- Strong working knowledge and experience of popular document management system Aconex
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage time and workload
- Ability to problem solve
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to providing a safe, supportive and positive workplace.
If this sounds like you, click on the link to apply now!