Team leader Business Intelligence | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| POSITION ACCOUNTABILITY STATEMENT.pdf (PDF, 284KB)
|Application Close Date:||09-Mar-2018|
A leading provider of peak, renewable electricity, Snowy Hydro has a world class reputation in engineering innovation and technical expertise. Snowy Hydro owns and operates a powerful combination of generation assets, including the 4100 megawatt Snowy Mountains Scheme. We also provide clean, efficient electricity and gas to over one million customers - households and businesses - across the country through our retail energy business.
An exciting new opportunity exists for an experienced Team Leader - Business Intelligence. This role will lead change and manage the Business Intelligence team providing data strategy and visualisation platforms. You will be required to lead the planning and upgrading of business intelligence platforms - all underpinned by strategy; and partner with the business in communicating this change to empower the end users.
Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Systems, you will be responsible for:
- Developing consistency in the implementation of data strategy
- Understanding current business intelligence platforms to then author upgrades/developments
- Engaging your team to maximise performance of the business intelligence platforms
- Maintaining current knowledge of modern visualisation and data analytic platforms
- Managing risks and relevant vendor and industry links for support
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with a minimum of 5 years of experience managing and leading technical teams
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence change
- Demonstrated experience working in a Heavy industrial, Manufacturing or Process environment managing the implementation of a business intelligence strategy
- Experience working on a wide range of Visualisation platforms
- The ability to implement effective data strategies
For more information about this role or to apply, visit www.snowyhydrocareers.com.au. Applications close on Friday 9th March 2018.